Lovelies, it's been some time since I regaled you with all the minutae that is my life. For that, I apologize. I'm going to try and summarize all that I've done in the last few weeks while you've been waiting patiently and promise, yet again to blog more often.
Let's start with work. I had a golden opportunity land in my lap mid-March with a position in the gov't. I've been here going on my 3rd week now but after almost 4 years at my previous job, and being horribly bad at record keeping I've discovered, it was a long and painful transition trying to get it all out of my head. I left work exhausted and burnt out and getting started with the new job has been equally taxing. I'll tell you more about my life lessons from working as a public servant shortly.
Personally, it's been a busy time as well. Not so much socializing with friends as I've had a new beau enter my little bubble. I know, I know, I'm just as surprised as you are, believe me. And I will tell you more, in due time. For now, let's leave it at things are good and he continually surprises me - in good ways. He's quite the Charming Good Guy (CGG).
And wait...that's it. Yup, my life in a nutshell. CGG and work. And sleep. And procrastination. I haven't kept up in my reading of my blogs. I'm off the online dating world. I haven't done my taxes. I seem to always have more loads of laundry than time. And I don't know where my time goes. But more to come...I promise.
So again, thanks for your patience. It will have been worth it. I promise.
2 comments:
I have decided we should start texting. I think we'll manage to keep in touch much better that way :)
this past phone bill:
outgoing texts 777
incoming texts 914
Yes, I'd say I do better at texting these days. I think this may be my record month to date.
Post a Comment