Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ugh, news flash American Apparel

Okay, it's no secret that I roll my eyes at the tackiness that is American Apparel. I won't point out the fact that one of my fav T's (an MChen original) is printed on an American Apparel shirt - that would be hypocritical of what I'm about to write. But I have been bombarded with these ads on a few sites I frequent and it makes me say, ugh, news flash, AA, that is SOOO late 80's/early 90's.

Yes, that's right, AA is attempting to capitalize on our much beloved, teen years worn, Hypercolour Tshirts.

It's almost as bad as all the remakes of songs that artists are doing these days - like Africa.

Seriously, has society run out of creativity??

Or is this just another example of how unless we learn from it, we're destined to repeat our history?

I know, such deep thoughts evoked from the cursed American Apparel.

No comments: