In an effort to save those I care about from biblical-length emails, and not turn into the crazy lady who talks to her cats, I've put my inner rants and ponderings into a blog in a narcissistic need to fill the cosmic void.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
WTF is that
Now, I've pretty much established through the help of GBack that I live in a bubble. Its not uncommon for me to get old news from him and it being brand spankin' new info. One of the things that I didn't know about was apparently that OCCrapo Transpo has bought double decker buses. On the way home from work the other night I saw one and was completely bowled over. So I did what I do - I D&S (drove and snapped):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i didn't know either. I must live in a bubble too!!
I'd HEARD about these, but your pic is my first peek at one of these puppies! So are these called "red and white, double-decked limos"?
Post a Comment