Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Bump

Relax.

I don't have one.

Although I am getting a woman paunch that could be confused for one but that's laziness, not pregnancy induced.

Anyways, I was chatting with GBack today and we were commenting on all the people who are about to explode (*ahem* JJ!!!!) or recently announcing their pregnancies and he commented on the fact that someone looked like they were getting the 'bump' which for some reason made me bristle. Not that they were getting the bump, but the use of that word. The convo went something like this:

GBack:I saw she was developing quite a bump...but I didn't want to say anything... best not to travel down that road
L: I hate that word
GBack: haha
L: no kidding baby bump - 'Yeah, that's quite the speed bump you've created on the way to your vagina alright'

It's a good thing he didn't have coffee in his mouth. He would have, like he has on other occasions, spewed it all over his monitor.

I *know* he loves having a fort beside mine.

No comments: