Monday, September 14, 2009

Yum Yum, GIVE ME SOME!

Something about cooking and food lately has been leaving me feeling rather...

meh....

I'm not really into cooking which is surprising for me and as a result, I'm not really into eating. I have days of 'how little can I sustain on' because I'm just lazy, bored or just not in the mood to eat or cook. I think part of it is stress related too, as the work season of chaos ramps up.

So tonight, when I finally thought 'enough's enough, what can I eat' and I started to think that some peppered ham slices, a Babybel, glass of milk, banana and a yogurt chased by Doritos was a good idea, I opened up the cupboard to get out the Doritos and saw the new cereal I bought the other day.

And then it hit me.

Why have I never thought of having cereal for dinner before?!?!? After all, if it's part of the 'most important meal of the day' then there must be SOME nutritional value to it, non? Surely I can get away with having it for...DINNER!!!

So I had cereal with a banana in it (gotta keep the Chiquita plantation in business) with Doritos for dessert while I watched Hell's Kitchen.

Single has never tasted so good.

1 comment:

MH said...

You have never had breakfast for dinner?!?!? That was a staple at my house at least once every 2 weeks.