It seems that I took after my mother's physical genes of having what I like to refer to as 'I can spend the day working the land and then still kick your ass after' body shape so I tend not to judge people of...size. I myself struggle with my weight but am slowly accepting it for what it is...so long as I have a healthy lifestyle and don't turn slovenly, better to embrace it and work it, right.
So, when I came across this article, I was filled with...well rage:
Woman aims for 1000 pound weight goal There are so many
appalling things in this article but more than anything, what grosses me out the most is that this woman is a mother. Who puts their kids through that kinda torment and not just that, but leaves them without a healthy parent to care for them. Right here, right now, in
singledom state, I owe it to myself to care for my body. But should I be in a relationship or take on a parenting role, I all of a sudden take on the added commitment of making sure I'm around to be there for the people I've committed to. Is it just me or is this
UBER sick and twisted?
1 comment:
definitely sick and twisted. ugh
Post a Comment