Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something for the 'to see list'

My long ago colleague and favourite entrepreneur MChen has started a new project with her sister, Serena, to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society. They do this as their father, for whom I heard many, many, many beyond belief entertaining stories about while M and I worked together (plus, M's a great story teller which only enhances the Papa Chen stories) was diagnosed with cancer.

To support him and raise money, the lassies are doing what they do best...being creative. They've started the D.A.D project. I'll let you go to the site and read up on it. I've bought shirts of M's and drawings of Serena's because the ladies are wickedly talented. So they're working on very reasonably priced prints of their daily drawings for sale.

I quite liked the one from M today about sloths...I love sloths.























But better yet, there was this video:

Meet the sloths from Amphibian Avenger on Vimeo.



LOVE IT. Especially the guy at 1:30. Reminds me of Zoot and Animal combined....you know, from the muppets. But really, have you ever seen a cuter animal scratching its ass?

No comments: