Let me in or hit me.
That's my new motto when it comes to navigating the roads during the transit strike. We have to share and be nice and courteous. And if I've got my ticky-ticky on, I'm being polite and letting you know that I'm coming in so let me because, and I repeat, you have two choices - choose wisely because you know I'm going to go lose it if you don't. ;o)
That gives you an idea of my drive in this morning to a conversation with a maritimer about driving in Ottawa. She doesn't drive on any of the 400 series highways. She plans her routes to places in order to never have to turn left.
But la pièce de la résistance?
She plans her entire route to never have to change lanes.
So if you're ever driving in Ottawa and can't figure out why the right lane is going faster than the left lane, it's because she has made a planning error and has to turn left further along in her drive and has decided to hang out in the left lane.
There are no words.
1 comment:
You must have been talking to my mom...;)
Post a Comment