I had another "celebrity" sighting in Halifax. I was on the same plane as Peter Mackay coming back to Ottawa last night. Oddly enough, he was stuck at the back of the plane and not riding in first class. Poor Petey also didn't have anyone waiting for him at the airport. :o(
Also, if you get a chance to see him up close and personal, wait until he turns around. He has the funniest two little grey patches on the back of his head kinda in a top of the crown spot. Hey, I'm not getting on the man for having grey hairs - in fact I kinda think the whole salt n' peppa thing is kinda hot on men but the inside voice again couldn't help but bubble to the surface with
"oh, so that's where the devil horns were removed from"
1 comment:
I think it is where they drained out his personality. He has the pathos and charm of shower mold.
Post a Comment