Yes, you see that right - that's a hair straightener. For $2 you can touch up your hair. And it'll tell you the time - apparently it was 11:20 when I came across this beauty.Seriously, what will they think of next.
In an effort to save those I care about from biblical-length emails, and not turn into the crazy lady who talks to her cats, I've put my inner rants and ponderings into a blog in a narcissistic need to fill the cosmic void.
Yes, you see that right - that's a hair straightener. For $2 you can touch up your hair. And it'll tell you the time - apparently it was 11:20 when I came across this beauty.
6 comments:
WTF??? Where was that?
Darcy McGee's on Sparks. At least I think that's the name - I always get all those Irish pub type places mixed up.
That's hilarious. I wonder how well it works. Straighteners usually take a long time to heat up, no?
Not the good ones - my new one heats up in under a minute or so. Not necessarily to the 410 degrees I have it set to but definitely hot enough to start straightening and have it STILL work better than my drugstore brand one I had before. I wonder if the clock on the front of it has it warm up for 30 seconds and then start the countdown so you see how long you have. I should have spent the $2 just to know.
Shit, for a second there I thought it was a coin-op vibrator.
LOL! Oh M-Pro! If only!
Post a Comment