Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nope - NOW I've seen it all

Okay, so after lunch today I had a little sweet tooth that was achin' for some lovin'. I went down to the Unicentre store to get something. I really wanted an all afternoon candy to suck or chew on like Gobstoppers. And then I saw it - Mentos - and I thought to myself "AHHHH....that's what I want."

As I reached for a pack out of the box they're shipped in, I stopped to read the label on the box. Mostly because it was big and white and not at all like the box in colour. When it finally computed, a few seconds later, I put the roll back. Something in my gut was saying that there wasn't something quite right about those Mentos, perhaps. I then knew I needed a pic. Sorry for the blurriness. It's hard to snap off a pic quickly without anyone noticing and when my camera says "Say CHEESE!" while taking the pic.












Yes, the label reads "For sale in Afghanistan only". And yes, someone did try and peel it off.

Now I've seen it all.

1 comment:

Marie-Helene said...

WTF!!!