Anyways, I was driving the other day (and yes, this is a D&S story - Driving and Snapping) and saw THE BEST BUMPER STICKER EVER! I tried to get a pic of it and I did (I also discovered that I have a zoom on my phone's camera -woot woot) but it's too small to really read it. Once, if ever, the photo gets to my inbox I'll post it up so you know I'm not lying.
Anyways, the bumper sticker read - remember the irony that this is on a moving car in front of me in traffic - wait for it....
I ♥ my seeing eye dog.
Does anyone else think this is as funny as I do? Almost as funny as the biology lab in the basement of my building at work where they do experiments on roaches and there's a bumper sticker on the door that reads "Entomology's a buzz" with a couple of house flies on it??
And the visual proof:
1 comment:
my favorite bumper sticker was "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?"
Post a Comment