Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm on to you, you parents out there, I'm on to you

This morning I drove out of my driveway and nearly took out more neighbourhood kids than I knew existed on my street.

WTF?

Sure it's spring, sure it's a nice sunny morning out but 10 to 9 am and the street's alive like I've never seen it before?

WTF?

Ahhh, wait a minute, I see what's happened. You parents out there have jacked 'em full of chocolate and then sent them out to play in the street. Let 'em run around out there. Drive the DINKS and singletons crazy with their whoop calls, riding their bikes all over their lawns, drawing all over the sidewalk with chalk, the works. SHARE THE EASTER LOVE.

Well I'm on to you. Haven't figured out what my punishment will be but you keep your eyes on your garden gnomes and Mary's in a tub. 'Cause payback's a bitch.

No comments: