I'd always said that 'a car is not a travelling locker' as nothing bothers me more than seeing a car full of stuff. While I know not everyone shares the same irks as me, I like to think that it's not a hassle when you get in my car to move around clothes, coffee cups, etc.
Well I've been slacking off a bit lately. The only thing that I like to carry in my car is some purple grocery bins (which slide around everywhere and make me sound like a crazy driver), a blanket and some wiper fluid. But for some reason, things seem to be getting outta hand these days.
I took a look in my back seat to find a knee brace, a water bottle, two badminton rackets and a brush for wiping off the car. I think I can put the brush away now and not jinx myself. The badminton rackets will soon be put away for the season so I'm too lazy to carry them in and out and with a 4 night a week schedule, it's just stupid of me to carry my shoes and knee brace in and out of the car.
It was when I opened the trunk to get my laptop out that I was a little surprised. My gym bag was back there with my sports bra flailed across the purple bin with the blanket and wiper fluid in it and there was also two bottles of wine sticking out. Unopened wine. And a pile of recycling of juice and water bottles that needed throwing out.
As I stood there, I just had to shake my head at the sad state of affairs my car (aka my moving locker is in) and think that if anyone peeked in to try and rob me, they'd probably be left wondering a bit about the person who would have that strange array of items in her car. Left me wondering about myself even...
No comments:
Post a Comment