(
'hunh'
So to have to update now 3 of those - OYE. Is my life really that interesting?
Well apparently so because I just had the CEO of Zappos.com start following me on Twitter. Sure, I followed him first and he's following 300k+ people but that's not the point. He chose MOI. And then he tweeted this:
Cool... See what people are buying from Zappos in real-time! (Warning: may induce hypnosis) - http://bit.ly/zapposmap
Oh my god. It's a real-time map of the us and lower end of Canada (sorry MPro and KPro, we likely won't be seeing what you buy up in the great north) as they buy it. And you can click on the pics of the things they're buying and go to the product description pages.
I think I've just lost my mind. Or as L would say, I've totally lost my shit.
1 comment:
tres cool!
btw, did you know you can have your tweets and your fb status linked to each other so that you only update once but everyone hears all the news? :)
Post a Comment