Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Everybody was kung fu fighting...

Gmail has these awesome skins that you can use in your background and I love the Ninja one. I use it with one of my accounts. I guess this is also a confessional time where I say yes, one of my accounts. I have now 6 email accounts or 7* if you count the messaging option in Facebook. (Okay, seriously, when is Blogger gonna get with the program and recognize that Facebook is a word and stop underlining it as a spelling error?!?). So I use the ninjas on one of my accounts, not all.

What I love are the different ninja images that randomly come with the skin. I don't have them all but I'll post more as I see them come up. Check these out:

Ninja formalities.








Fight - to the death.









Ninja cleaning.








Ninja romance.











Ninja spa.








Ninja tea time.









Peekaboo ninja.









*Each email serves a purpose for the type of mail I receive at that address. Some are used for spam, some for newsletters, some for sports teams management, some for anonymity for replies to public forums, etc. And yes, I check all of them daily pretty much. I know, uber geek extraordinaire - oui, c'est moi.

No comments: