Monday, June 29, 2009

The universe has a sense of irony

Friday night I did what any normal single gal does...I got roped into going on a pub crawl. I know, I know, I'm not usually one for it but this crowd of friends - I think after several times of going out with them I can 'losely' call them that (hey, Facebook says we're 'friends') - is always a riot and well, being the totally selfish singleton I am, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be outnumbered 1:5 in female to male rati. Who doesn't like those odds even if there are no prospects to write home about?

Anyways, within this group is one interesting other female. My ex's divorce lawyer. C, who introduced me to this crowd, and I discovered it over a year ago and every time we go out, we carefully avoid mentioning my last name as well, it's sure to jog her memory as to where she has heard it before. And no need to make a mountain out of a molehill - after all, she had a wedding to finance when she was working on the case - glad to see le ex could help her out in that arena. ;o)

So today, photos of the event showed up on Facebook. Well, actually photos showed up throughout the weekend but I noticed mutual friend S was tagged in one today. One of her and I. I appear in a photo album of le ex's divorce lawyer on Facebook.

Oh, the irony. If only she knew....

No comments: