Monday, February 22, 2010

Payback's a beyotch

It's 6:28 am and I'm awake. Not because I want to be and not because my alarm clock went off, although it should have but I turned it off for the weekend and forgot to turn it back on last night.

No, I'm up because I was awoken by my next door neighbour and his new girlfriend. For the 3rd time this weekend they have made the noisy case for me to buy a single family home.

And here I thought I was done with this when I moved out of the apartment building. *le sigh*

Epilogue: So on my way out of the driveway this morning I wanted a good look at the unknown vehicle sitting in the double driveway I share with the neighbour because I wanted to see what this operatic singer drove. One of the things my neighbour is notable for is the fact that he has a vanity plate. As in his license plate says his first name and his ex had one that said her first name. Sure enough, he somehow has found someone with a vanity plate that's her last name. Good god. And she also has a beaded rosary hanging from her rearview mirror. Lemme tell ya, a good catholic wouldn't have been making those kinda noises ;o)

Wow, I'm nosey. ;0)

No comments: