Saturday, February 13, 2010

The things we say

So I have friends who like to document what their kids say because it's either just so darned cute or because they can't believe some of the things that come out of their mouths. I've shared some of my 'phews finer moments with you but I got to thinking, after a few Facebook status updates that perhaps I should share with you my favourite quotes of the day, said by whomever, so you could just laugh with me...or, as the case may be, shake your head with me - kinda like an overheard in L's life. So, without further adieu, some of my favs as of late.

After an evening playing the Princess of Finland, the $1.50 dollar store tiara was affectionately stroked:

'I love this tiara. And it's not even tacky.'

After discussing the use of paper versus online thesauruses and the fact that you end up singing the alphabet to remember that m comes before q:

'That's why I use an online thesaurus. Then I don't need to know the alphabet.'

During a meeting where tasks were being overly assigned to one person (ie. me):

'I only have one L'

There will be more to come, I'm certain...

No comments: