The online dating phenom has some weird things. I can add you to my 'favourites' list and you can add me to yours. All it does is tell you how long ago we last spoke. And can be used as a passive aggressive way of saying, 'hey, I dig you'. Yeah, I know, you're wondering with verbage like that how I can possibly still be single, right?
Well, now, there are these NEW features in the site. If you go to message someone or reply to a message that they have sent you, things you filled in in your personality tests while getting an account will show up. So, it'll tell me that both Joe Blow and I don't think that religion is very important. Or we both like to travel.
The best one I've seen was for a guy whose user profile name was Slightly Unbalanced. Yeah, he was done for before I even opened that message. This was the dating website's assessment of him:
Based on our personality tests we stronlgy believe Slightly Unbalanced is not a player.
Well, now, there are these NEW features in the site. If you go to message someone or reply to a message that they have sent you, things you filled in in your personality tests while getting an account will show up. So, it'll tell me that both Joe Blow and I don't think that religion is very important. Or we both like to travel.
The best one I've seen was for a guy whose user profile name was Slightly Unbalanced. Yeah, he was done for before I even opened that message. This was the dating website's assessment of him:
Based on our personality tests we stronlgy believe Slightly Unbalanced is not a player.
No comments:
Post a Comment