So, I'm at home sick with a nasty cold. I keep checking my temperature for a fever and I think the thermometer is lying. Regardless, the thought of getting up and showering and getting dressed even was too much, forget walking across the parking lot to my office.
So here I sit. Sick. Lonely. And weepy. Because that's how I am when I'm sick. I'm a cry-y, weepy, needy, love-wanting sap. And what better thing to do when you can't sleep any more and are waiting for the soup to cook? Blog! ;o)
Before I post some more WHMPC because, even though I swore off men recently, I've been out dating still and have to catch you all up on the trials and tribulations, I need to post this.
This speaks to the hopeless romantic in me, not a guy who's earned that as his nickname. And as I'm sure that there will be times where I will definitely waste some hair and makeup products as a result of that side of my personality, this morning, with kleenex in hand, it made me feel 10 times better than any loopiness resulting from over the counter cough meds.
No comments:
Post a Comment