I logged into Facebook tonight to a nice surprise in my Inbox. No, FB hadn't gone back to the old interface (which, if you'll allow me to get on my soapbox for a moment, is shit especially because they didn't even add a "forward" option to your inbox so you can forward event invites like the MChen Wears Open House on October 19th at her place - you know you want to go because even the likes of Bryan Adams wears MChen Wears Ts).
I have a school mate that I haven't seen since I was 16. In the last year that this friend was around before his family moved out west, he and another friend (who is in Kingston and I don't see often enough) and I spent a lot of time together. I think at one point I may have even had a schoolgirl crush on him. Anyways, a bunch of us public school alum have been looking for this friend for over a year and a half and usually every 2-3 months I search his name again to see if he's been found.
And he found and sent me a message! It's just one of those rosey, feel good, nice to hear from someone you have such fond memories of kinda moments. I thought I'd share!
No comments:
Post a Comment