Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's like Marge is in my head

And no, not Marge Simpson, Marge from Mimi and Marge - they make vegan handbags and jewellery. I got a new pair of earrings by them on the weekend because I had been secretly lusting after them for months since I first saw them so I made a special trip to Westboro for those and some new Mec quick dry T's.

Below are the Marge philosophies posted on their website. I swear, it's like she's in my head (on some days my head does contain one of if not all of these thoughts - except the rent and shoe thing. I can't fathom that - ever. Unless it was a sugar daddy's money - then I could do it).

  • LAUGH EASY AND OFTEN
  • BUY YOURSELF FLOWERS EVERY WEEK
  • KEEP A SPARE PAIR OF HIGH HEELS IN THE CAR
  • NEVER SHOP WHILE DRUNK
  • SPEND MORE THAN RENT ON AT LEAST ONE PAIR OF SHOES
  • DO NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR FRIENDS' BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND. EVER!
  • WEAR MATCHING BRAS AND PANTIES
  • TRADE YOUR RESPONSIBLE LOW MILEAGE CAR FOR A VINTAGE CAR
  • YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PAIRS OF JEANS AND/OR SHOES
  • OR HANDBAGS, OR COATS, OR SWEATERS, OR T-SHIRTS...
  • OR EARRINGS, OR NECKLACES, OR RINGS, OR BRACELETS...
  • KNOW CALL DISPLAY IS THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD
  • OPENLY ADMIT TO DOING THE "WALK OF SHAME" AT LEAST ONCE
  • PUT QUARTERS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S METERS
  • NEVER (AND WE MEAN EVER) FAKE AN ORGASM
  • LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AS THEY LOVE YOU
  • ALWAYS FIND A REASON FOR MORE JEWELRY

No comments: