So, after I wrote that little diatribe about angels yesterday, I had two really weird things happen to me.
1) I was walking to my car and I ran into C so we stopped to chat. Along comes the Chaplain on campus to talk to us and I can't help but think that it's just ironic that minutes earlier I was goin' to town on big G god.
2) This am, I went to see if I had any comments to my blog post of yesterday (specifically to see if SIL had read it and again reminded me yet again that I'm going to hell). I then see this thing on the top of my blog saying "next blog" so I'm like, oh, does that take me to my next posting or something? No, it takes you to the next blog in the blogger rotation (or whatever). Look at the blog it sent me to.
Okay, WTF? Is the cosmic void really trying to tell me something here? "If you have a soul to share, welcome to my pisque"? Ohhh....guess the fact that my eyes are burning means I have no soul. And even better WTF is with the creepy September 23rd posting that the pic is...you got it, a frickin' ANGEL???
If I was at all religious and at all questioning in my atheist views, I'd probably be running to the first church to be born again. Good thing I'm confident in my heathen ways. Do you think big G god is stalking me in his own divine way?
1 comment:
I followed the link to that other blog. The "kissing the monster III" picture really creeped me out! Yack!
Post a Comment