So, I was telling new reader A about my neighbours and the pranks I want to pull on them over computer problems today and I realized I hadn't shared my dark little desires to be evil with you.
I have 3 neighbours on my street that I want to be kinda mischievous towards for no good reason other than I would definitely get shits and giggles outta it.
One neighbour has a whack o' garden gnomes in her overly-manicured yet strangely still wild looking yard. Another has a foot-long, miniature, white, wicker couch on her lawn with nothing on it - no little ornaments or anything, just this funny looking couch. And finally, another neighbour's got the Mary in a Tub statue with creepy blue solar lights leading up the walkway to it. It's especially creepy at night because Mary's faded to now be almost purely white with the strange blue robe being very pale. And we all know how much I love religious idols so it's self explanatory as to why this gets me wanting to play pranks.
So, how do I get all of them in one fallow swoop?
Thanks for asking!
I think that Mary should lie down on the couch with all the gnomes around her in a remake of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. After all, Mary's almost snow white herself (and we know she's got that hidden "immaculate conception" purity goin' on) and the gnomes would gladly stand watch over her - it'd be a welcome reprieve from that hideous mess of flowers and weeds my neighbour takes such pride in. And then the couch wouldn't look like the garbage man had forgotten to take it with the trash on Friday.
Genius...non?
You know what's coming next, right? Pics of all 3. (Note to self: I so need photoshop at work.)
Epilogue: A thought he'd pass on this link after our conversation this am. I will be so very disappointed if someone doesn't show me the love for my birthday.
4 comments:
Perhaps the night you celebrate your dirty thirties, you and da gang should fulfill this evil fantasy... and take pictures. Lots o' pictures! if you do, I promise to get pics of my neighbours creepy statue!
You're going to hell
one way ticket, baby...
ONE WAY TICKET!
I would love to put together a crack team of about 500 people to simultaneously on one night abduct all the Mary's in bath tubs across the city. Just take them all and hide/destroy them. I have a sneaky suspicion that the religious nut jobs would, however, declare it to be some kind of sign/miracle/mini Marion rapture.
Post a Comment