I love fall. It's my favourite time of the year. Save for the fact that my birthday is right around the corner (hint hint) but I just love it. The smell in the air, the coolness of the days, the switch to fall/winter wardrobe but more importantly...
Discovering shoes you forgot you had.
I have had a shoe rack under my desk now for several years but today I looked under to see what was there and discovered a newer pair of shoes from the spring that I had forgotten all about. It's like I just treated myself without spending a penny!
I know...it's nice that such small things amuse my small brain so much. Nobody has ever said I wasn't hard to please nor high maintenance, right?
1 comment:
Umm.... how can you ever forget about your shoes! :P
Am a bit behind on reading your blog so am catching up as i munch on some carrots! :)
Post a Comment