Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh DANG...that's just wrong...

Okay, so it's Monday morning of what is sure to be a crazy week. By crazy, you probably assume that I mean work wise or something, right? No, I mean crazy as in "there's something in the water and it's a full moon combined to bring out the WHACK jobs" crazy.

This morning, I'm walking into work from where I park and I'm about to cross in front of the athletics building. I see skin flashing. And lot's of skin. I think..."hmmm, short running shorts" but no, everyone who is out (all 3 of us) are turned and gawking. Is this poor man "hangin' outta" his shorts? Is that the issue?

And then the crowd parts.

Oh, he's not in shorts. He's in a T shirt and a white and black pattered leopard print banana hammock! EWWWWW!

Now, admittedly, I've gone in to the pool before 1st thing in the am in my bathing suit - under my CLOTHES or at least with a pair of workout pants and only the top part of my racerback, totally non-exposing Speedo.

But full on banana hammock strutin'?!? Wrong...just wrong - especially when that's the first thing you're exposed to in the am.

*shudder*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry - that was me. If youhad glanced at the man's face for one second youwould have known.

LTP said...

Oh snap - that's just mean. And I couldn't help myself from staring - I hadn't even had my morning cuppa Joe yet!