Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coming soon to a blog near you

I don't normally answer my cell while at work. However, knowing that my brother is at home with the kids these days, you never know if he'll need a bail out or just a sanity break so I decided to answer it.

Turns out it was Telus asking me what I think of my service.

"It's fine but I hate my phone" was the reply.

"Why do you hate your phone?"

"Because I don't have a camera and I'm getting carpal thumbal syndrome from texting."

"Well, let me see what I can do about that..."

I was going to wait until my contract was up in 18 months to renew it and get a new one. I figured I could survive with my craptacular phone if I had done so for this many years already (I think it's been about 5, give or take a year). However, if I agreed to add 18 months to my contract to bring it up to 3 years, they'll put a $150 credit onto my account so I can go in and get a new phone.

Guess what I'm doing this weekend? That's right - phone shopping!!! And hopefully, images of the crazy stuff I talk about will soon be coming to you!

No comments: