Unless you consider Darwin. Darwin is the man.
It's Darwin week on campus. Yup, celebrating 150 years since the publication of The Origin of Species and 200 years since the anniversary of his birth (Feb 12th). I know I've ranted about the Jesus fish before on cars but man oh man, if they were selling Darwin fish on campus for this week's lectures, I'd SO be buying one for Fiona (my car).
Anyways, so while in a meeting yesterday, JJ and I heard that there is apparently a Darwin reception being held tomorrow night before the last lecture of the week. We were scandalized to think that we, the biggest geeks in the room, were not invited.
After much
I will for SURE be taking a picture of the Darwin cake for a follow-up for y'all. I know, you can hardly contain your enthusiasm. We feel the SAME way.
Post-script: I am an ass. I forgot to thank L for ensuring that JJ and I got on the VIP list. Apparently I haven't evolved.
No comments:
Post a Comment