DASSS RIGHT! ME!
So, National Geographic is my homepage on my work computer. I do this for two reasons:
1) As anyone who's sat with me in brainstorming meetings will tell you, I'm obsessed with National Geographic and think that anything the Society touches is golden from their websites to their publications to their photos. GOL-DEN.
2) I am very aware of the fact that by having my employer's website as my home page I'm daily skewing their web stats. It's like false advertising.
So, when Nat Geo (as I fondly refer to it) gave me a pop up window this am inviting MOI to join "Base Camp" where I'll get invites to participate in surveys and tell Nat Geo what ideas I think are good or crap for them to implement, you know I HAD to sign up.
So I sit here patiently waiting for my first task at "Base Camp" (reference to Mount Everest if you didn't catch it). Such a kitschy name, I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment