So, I've procrastinated long enough and admired her blue beauty ever night I pull into the garage.
I'm going to pull out the BBQ today. Sure, I know most of you have been BBQing away for weeks but 1) I'm irrationally afraid of propane and the urban legends that come with its explosions and 2) I'm irrationally afraid of propane. But I figure I've GOT to use it (or my brother and SIL will be thoroughly unimpressed with the fact that it sits in the garage) and considering that I plan on putting up 500 twinkle lights in the back yard to make it more inviting, you can't NOT have a BBQ.
So I've roped poor A into getting propane with me, hooking it up and turning it on for me. But I'm repaying the favour with awesomely prepared food...that he'll most likely end up actually cooking because I have NO idea what I'm doing with a BBQ. (This is also my not-so-subtle way of telling him he's actually doing the cooking tonight.) I've only once BBQed and that was a few weeks ago with some sausages that were pre-cooked while S&J did bathroom repairs and yelled instructions out the bathroom window into the back yard. But let's be honest, how do you 'eff up pre-cooked sausages? Any idiot could've cooked them.
Inside voice: we are SO going to be ordering pizza tonight....
No comments:
Post a Comment