Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rock out with my BBQ out

I just had to tell you what an amazing dinner I put together on Saturday night. Oh, and that I'm pretty modest. It was a first showing of what I can do on the BBQ on my own - well, let's be honest, A cooked and I 'supervised' when really I spent more time admiring my 400 twinkle lights than watching the barbie. Seriously, I think all meals from this point forward are going to pale in comparison, sadly. Ah well, could be worse, right?

Really, I'm just super excited at the idea of having a usable backyard. First year in the house, there was a barbie back there. Next year, a set of patio furniture, a flood light and no barbie, and this year, a barbie, patio furniture and awesome twinkle light lights. I plan on spending many an evening back there this summer. Anyone wanna join me? I may even be convinced to cook for you if you like...

1 comment:

JennyB said...

I soooo want in on that bbq action. And soon you'll need something for the f*cking mosquitoes too! ;)

Oh and I LOVE twinkle lights! I can't wait. I'll bring the wine and some appies!