Monday, May 11, 2009

Missing, hunh? Humpf...

My cousin writes a blog. I kinda cyberstalk her because I read what she has to say and never let her in on my own secret blog. I noticed that she puts up a whack o' widgets on her blog and while I like the concept, to me a widget is like a tattoo and while they are all fine and dandy on someone else's blog, my blog, like my bod, is beautiful and interesting enough on its own not to need one. A widget that is. Nor a tattoo on my bod that is. Err....right....

ANYWAYS, she has this widget that shows mug shots of missing children. She's turned her blog into a milk carton or a grocery store bulletin board. Which is fine. I applaud the effort. But someone please tell her she should have selected a different resolution size because images like this scare the bejesus outta me:
























It's like the Ditch People or the People Under the Stairs' offspring got loose. CREEEEEE-PY!!!

(inside voice: I know, I know. One way ticket to hell.)

No comments: