This post needs some background music so while I couldn't quickly find a video to embed, I'm sure you can open this link in a new tab for some background music while you read:
Dude (looks like a lady) by Aerosmith
So, I'm thinking of getting out of the online dating scene. Seems I'm no longer 'fresh fish' and it's only the weirdos who message me now. That and with being on 5 teams this summer and a list a mile long of life and house projects that need getting to, when am I going to find the time to date? Don't worry - there are still a few WHMPC comin' your way ;o)
But this last moment may be what I need to push me over the edge. I was added to someone's fav list today and the user was Ottawa_Gal. At first I was thinking some chick digged me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but a little surprising seeing as I think my profile says I'm into the dudes.
No, apparently this is a dude...who likes to look like a lady. His profile is quite long and when I got to the part where he offered to be your shopping partner for all things feminine and who wouldn't mind being dressed up by you in those things you found together, well, I stopped reading. The 'vanilla lifestyle' alert in my brain went off and I stopped reading before I turned bright red in my home office by myself.
To remove from myself from his favourites list or not. THAT is the question...
No comments:
Post a Comment