Dear Blog Readers,
It's 2010. I spent the last half of 2009 going through the motions of crazy work schedule, spending time with friends and enjoying not dating. I've become comfortable in my single self and don't really feel the need to date. So it's time to get back out there because when you feel you have nothing to lose, then you only have to gain, right?
My confession to you is that I've done it again: I've activated my online dating profile once more. This time though, it's a much more to the point, no bullshit, take it or leave it kinda profile. I admit to having flaws and great qualities and that I'm perfectly happy being single.
*insert record scratch*
Yup - happy being single - but I know that there are things in my life that could be better spent as a twosome instead of a singleton.
Hopefully, someone will be in the same boat and I'll get a date or two because I realize, dear readers, you haven't had a good WHMPC in quite some time and *gasp* maybe, just maybe, one won't be a waste ;o)
It is, after all, all about you....
1 comment:
damn straight.
Post a Comment