Okay, I'm in the middle of a 'holy shit' existential moment, Bat Man and thought the best way for me to process this moment would be to blog it out.
Just blog it out. Let it go...write it down.
Okay.
So, I just finished watching The Day the Earth Stood Still and man, that is some BAD cinema. No, I can't even call it cinema. That's a bad waste of moolah on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox, that's for DAMN sure. Maybe it's that Keanu Reeves hasn't been good in anything since...well, ever or the fact that that main chick, whose name I can't remember and should only be good for getting red eyes because she's not good enough as an actress to actually faux cry and is better left to no lines and just having a slightly open-mouthed awed expression all the time or the fact that Jaden Smith is really only cute in movies with his father and then, let's be honest, we really only focus on him as being cute because his fine father made him. Maybe.
Or maybe it's a movie that kinda shook me to the core re. our dependence on technology and what we're doing to this planet. But it didn't hit me until minutes later when I was looking through some bookmarks and realizing I could just delete the pages I had used in planning NYC because I could 'always Google them again'. Google them again. And then I wondered 'how the hell DID everyone plan trips before the Internet'?
And then I went into an existential tailspin.
But it's okay. I snapped out of it. As soon as I started writing this post which included Will Smith.
Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Will Smith.
Anyways, moving on to surf the net ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment