I'd been exposed to Moby on an off-chance basis up until getting my iPod and then JJ & Co. gave me 4 albums worth to begin my musical education. I heard this song for the first time tonight. Put it on. Have a listen. Do other things and just think...
Could you see this with some crazy triumphant part of a movie? With great scenery? Perhaps wilderness? With a big panning shot of someone standing all alone? Or two lovers or two family members being reunited? Or maybe someone driving carefree with the roof down on a windy, sunny, autumn day with the leaves all colourful and blowing in the wind?
Something about this song moved me tonight. Thought I'd share. Because life's all about these little moments, isn't it?
(To listen: click on the title of my blog. You may be brought to a new page for just this post. Click on it again. Apparently, that will start a download of the song for you from box.net. I hope this isn't illegal sharing or something 'cause my intention was to have this embedded somehow. I blame Blogger for giving neophytes bad instructions. If only I was a bigger nerd.)
P.S. What's neat about box. net is that it is really a file sharing site so that it acts like a virtual network. Whenever one of you downloads the song, it sends me a notification. So I can see how many of you are actually going to listen to it AND who's not working mid-day. ;o) Don't get me wrong, I love that you read my ramblings so mum's the word, mmmkay?
No comments:
Post a Comment