Some people say the worst day of the year for the singleton is Valentine's Day.
Pish posh.
Are you kidding me? I'm not stuck buying some tacky ass, covered in hearts present nor am I worried about cramming my boobs into some lacey lingerie that you just hope you'll not be too tired after dinner to enjoy nor am I going to take the insolent stance against a Hallmark holiday because 'I don't need a special day to show my love'.
No...I won't be doing any of those things.
In fact, I'm going to be quite greedy on Valentine's Day and not just consume myself with one date...I'm going for 10.
Yes...10.
I have signed up for speed dating and am dragging newly 30 year old CBeau with me!
(Insert old man wheezing laughing as only I can.)
I mean, seriously, is that not hilarious? Flirty 30 Speed Dating on Valentine's Day afternoon. It was on the 2009 list and it's gonna get crossed off. And it's going to make for some great blog fodder that evening for y'all to read when you end up not making it to the aforementioned lingerie enjoyment because someone fell asleep on the couch after dinner.
I do it for you...
1 comment:
I've done speed dating. Enjoy it for the experience it will undoubtedly be ;)
Post a Comment