That my life would be the comedy of errors that it is, I probably would have just ducked back inside my mummy's tummy and never come out.
Other than taking out my own baby finger at dodge ball last night (so I'm now left trying to figure out how to be productive at typing without ; ' / Shift or Enter), here's my latest "oh, L, you make me laugh moment".
Another single friend and I have been discussing dating in Ottawa and how it's difficult to meet people with our busy work, sport and social schedules. I jokingly suggested (okay, not really jokingly) that we do speed dating. If nothing comes of it, I'm sure it'd be a riot for an evening and a story to be told over many a mimosas during single-gal-Sunday-night potlucks à la Sex in the City.
So I found a speed dating site and sent it to myself this am through my gmail account. I expected it to come through at any point and it wasn't, no matter how many times I hit refresh on my inbox page. So I went to my sent mail only to discover that my no subject line, nothing but a link email had in fact gone to...
My divorce lawyer's assistant.
BAH HA HA HA HA! Ohhhh, that'll be water cooler fodder at their offices today.
Oh I crack myself up.
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!!!!!!! I least they know you are doing well... :)
Post a Comment