I'm trying to get some work done. But it's after hours, it's dark outside and I have to leave for badminton ('nuff snickers outta you jocks who call it a non-sport) in about an hour.
So I decided to clean up my computer a bit in preparation for migration to my new laptop. Yup, days later I'm still gettin' around to it. Today's task? Clean up the "personal" bookmarks.
Well, you know what that entails, right? Visiting those pages.
Okay - roofing company that never called me back - assholes - delete.
Ohhh, only 34 days until Christmas. Must get on shopping. Must keep.
Hmmm, human genetics project - with a fancy video from IBM. Cool. Keep.
And How to get rid of things - the site that told me how to get rid of that bad cat pee smell when my cat was sick. What else do they have.
Oh. My. god. (*snicker* notice the little g? That's for you, SIL ;o) )
HOW TO GET RID OF GIRLFRIENDS?!?!? FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!
Speaking of freaks...HOW TO GET RID OF GOTH KIDS?!?!?! GENIUS!
Genius it is when there's also HOW TO GET RID OF TRICK OR TREATERS!?!?! Where was this a few weeks ago?
Speaking of a few weeks ago, there's also HOW TO GET RID OF LEAVES?!?! What was I thinking raking them up??
In other words, I got rid of ONE bookmark and killed about an hour. I am sooo pro-crastination.
No comments:
Post a Comment