I was on my way to meet a friend for coffee today when I got stopped at a light. I was behind a pretty non-descript car - well, that is until I noticed the cracked windshield. Now, why people drive around with cracked windshields is beyond me. To me, that's just a no brainer re. things that need to get fixed because you don't want the integrity of the safety of the car being compromised. But what do I know? I need my manual to buy tires.
So then I started to look at the rest of the car and noticed a dent in the trunk and two items that clearly stated his and her religious affiliations affixed to the back of the car.
The Jesus fish magnet and a Chicago cubs bumper sticker with just the C in it.
2 comments:
you really need a camera in your phone to capture these kinds of things! sounds like a stellar car! :P
I know! The temptation to drop it 3 stories out my bedroom window and then run it over is soon going to overcome me.
Post a Comment