Friday, November 14, 2008

I think I'm going to find a different route to work

Okay, something's going on on Bronson.

In the last 3 weeks (remember how little I've actually been in town and using that road), I have come upon 3 accidents in the same 200 metre stretch of that road.

Accident #1 - Minivan took out a deer first thing in the am - there is now an electronic road construction sign that says to slow down because of deer danger.
Accident #2 - Airport cab hit something that took off it's driver's side rearview mirror and scratched the side of the car. The business man who had been in the taxi and was now on the side of the road screaming on his cell phone at someone didn't look impressed.
Accident #3 (tonight) - rear end collision requiring 3 tow trucks and an ambulance. And lots of backed up traffic.

So I think I'm going to find a different route to work.

No comments: