Today at lunch I was looking for some ideas of what to do for new year's (in order to secure my midnight kiss, of course ;o) ) when I came across a party being offered by the Ottawa chapter of the Meet Market. (I know, I love the name too but it totally makes me snicker in an RJ's Boom-boom Saloon kinda way.)
So I went to see what other "singles" activities the Meet Market was offering and I was TOTALLY disappointed when I saw that the learn to fly classes were sold out. Then, in a total moment of irony, the news brief that popped up on my Rogers inbox was this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081119/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_ireland_pilot_breakdown_22
See, this would be why I need to take a learn to fly class. So I could be the heroine (did I spell that right or did I make myself out to sound like crack?) of this story who helped pilot the plane after the Air Canada co-pilot lost his marbles. But really, can you blame him? After all, who doesn't lose their marbles just a bit when dealing with AC?
No comments:
Post a Comment