I forgot a few things that were funny along the trip.
In the hotel that AC put me up in, I had a room with a connecting door to the room beside me. I don't think I, nor the guy next door really realized how much noise could travel between the two doors. Now, I didn't really do anything that I was embarrassed about but I think if he knew that I could hear him talking to the TV and himself and his amazing rendition of "I kissed a girl" in a very high falsetto, he might not think the same.
Also, I still cannot get over the number of trucks that there are in Alberta. I know, "you're in oil country, honey" as one of the other recruiters told me but still, I can't see how any of the big 3 car manufacturers can complain about sales in those lines in their fleets when you get out there. Needless to say, it was nice being back in littlecarville last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment