Should you see this A$$HOLE on the road near you, proceed with caution.
I took my sweet time today and left the house later in hopes of missing traffic. For the second day in a row, it took me 50 minutes to get the 8.5 km from my driveway to my parking spot. 'Suppose it could be worse, right? Admittedly, I'm missing my Jeep these last few days as even with snow tires, the depth of the snow and slush on the streets is playing havoc with my driving - kinda feels like the 80's commercial for Slip and Slide - Sliiii-ipe, slipe and slide. Sliiii-ipe, slipe and slide. Slipe and slide, slipe and slide.
Well other than holding on tight and hoping to hell that the big trucks that came barreling past me on Bronson wouldn't hit ice and I'd become their bumper toy, it was a pretty safe drive. No retards...until I got in the turning lane to turn into campus.
When I looked back and saw the speed with which the aforementioned a$$hole was approaching me, I braced for impact. Surprisingly, his snow tires gripped. He got so close to me though that I couldn't actually see the make of his car because I couldn't see his grill. Nice. Retard. If the ass behind him slides, he's careening right into my back end. Nice.
Anyways, the whole km into campus and my lot, he stayed so close to my bumper that I couldn't tell you the make of the car he was driving until I had parked and walked past his. Seriously, are you retarded? I think everyone needs to do a 180 or a 360 in icy conditions before they get just how non-operative your car can become in winter conditions. Now, I'm not a violent person but it took ALL of my will power to not get my brush out of my car and walk over to his car and smash his taillights. That's how angry I was.
So, if you see a nice bright, royal blue Ford Focus with that license plate coming up on you, get outta the way and let the a$$hole find someone else to rear end. And on his way past you, feel free to flip him off - you know, as a present from me.
Thanks for letting me rant - I needed that. It was either blog about it or be sitting at the campus bar when it opened. Or taking out his taillights...
No comments:
Post a Comment