Monday, December 29, 2008

Losing a member of the sisterhood

I would like to say I'm speechless, and I guess I am if you consider that repeating "holy f*$#" over and over again kinda does render you a bit speechless if you can't come up with anything better to say, right?

So while I was lying on the couch watching the last episode of season II of Sex in the City, I got a phone call from a friend (S) asking if I'd spoken to our mutual friend M. These two have been part of the rocks that have gotten me used to being in the sisterhood of the single women again - always encouraging of going out and doing things, learning to do stuff for ourselves, being our fabulous single ladies always up for laughter and good times, etc.

Well, on Christmas Eve at 3:30, M got married at city hall to her ex boyfriend.

The news left me speechless well other than saying "holy F*$&" over and over again. I thought that maybe they'd get back together but married?!? Yowsah.

And with one less sister in the sisterhood.

No comments: