I need new wipers. Mine freeze up and suck arse. I was going to wait until Xmas to do them with my brother but figured if le ex could change them, it can't be that hard to do. So last night I got out my measuring tape and measured all 3 and then called my brother to make sure I had done it right. We had a 10 minute conversation re. buying them, what to get, what not to get, etc.
While I was stuck in traffic this am I was mentally getting prepped for my day. "Okay, gotta do this, this and this and then go to Canadian Tire to get fancy no freeze washer fluid - which I'm sure will be another blog when I try and put it into the car - and new wipers. Okay. I'm ready to start my day."
Then I got to thinking. While on the phone last night, D mentioned that I could get the wipers like what I had on "the Jeep-o" (his term, not mine - you see why we're siblings). Hmmm...wait a minute, I thought they were the regular wipers because when I was cleaning out the garage a few months ago, I came across the crazy winter wipers that weren't even out of the package and returned them. What's D talking about?
Oh. My. God.
(Insert hamster spinning over time in my little brain.)
Le ex put the OLD wipers that came with the Jeep-o back into the crazy winter wiper package and resealed it. I thought he just hadn't installed them.
I returned used, stock Jeep wipers to Canadian Tire for a full refund last month.
BAH HA HA HA HA! Ohhhhh, that's classic!
2 comments:
Those would probably be the ones I re-bought from CT. Thanks, beeyatch.
Amanda
My apologies to anyone who shops at the one at Merivale and Hunt Club.
Post a Comment