Thursday, December 25, 2008

Grill, Baby, Grill!

Santa brought me a new BBQ for Xmas. It was one of the few things (along with the blender that he'd never used) that le ex took with him when he left. There were a few other miscellaneous items but that was a biggie. But I got the garden hose so I guess there was some compromise...oh, and the house it attachs to ;o)

Anyways, Santa brought me a new BBQ and she's a beaute! If a BBQ could look more feminine and "girly" I don't know how - and she's royal blue. Santa's elves also brought me new utensils for it and Santa's brother gave me a(n empty) propane tank.

Now if only I wasn't terrified of BBQs :o( But knowing that my finest cooking hours will be in front of it this summer, I'm looking for volunteers to show me how to make it my bitch master it use it turn it on.

I'll get Santa's helpers to take a pic of her tomorrow so I can post it.

Merry (e)Xmas! (Hardy HAR HAR HAR!)

No comments: