Thursday, December 18, 2008

" " (read: speechless)

Oh. My. God.

I don't even know what to say. And to think this is the most powerful man in America, nay the world, and his spawns!

Tell me, how long did you last? I think I got to 40 seconds because it was like a terrible car accident where you're repulsed but at the same time captivated in silent horror.



This gets a "brillance and glory" tag - but let me be clear, it certainly wasn't MY brilliance and glory at work on this one.

It also gets a Waste of Payroll (WoP). I think the American people deserve 8 years of Presidential salary back in addition to the public servant "advisors" this guy employed.

Okay, enough, I'll get down off my soapbox now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG is right. Somebody just shoot that man already.

Lara said...

omg omg omg. I had to turn it off because I was just WAY too embarrassed for them. holy crap!