So, these metal water bottles are all the latest fashion because apparently in my 29 years my body hasn't been toxified enough that now my Nalgene that I've been using for 5 years is suddenly poison in a solidified form.
Okay, I'll bite. Maybe it is - but I'm still on occassion microwaving things in plastic containers so really, can it be THAT bad?
Anyways, today I got home late from dodge ball because I went out with the ladies, sweaty and all, to a pub for drinks and then, on a whim, we decided to go to a movie (helps when you know the manager of the theatre who will let you in for free at the bat of an eyelash). This means my water bottle was in the freezing car for about 3 hours without any heat.
When I got home, I decided I wanted a nice cold drink and picked up the bottle. You know when metal is so cold that the moisture that's in your hand sticks to it and it kinda hurts to touch it? Yeah, that's how cold it was. Got me to thinking though, wonder what my wet mouth would've been like on it.
It's like reliving the slide and cold winter just to see if it's really true what happens when you stick your tongue to metal. HAAHHHH HA! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME! I won't be drinking out of it for a few more minutes until it warms up. I learned my lesson at age 7....question is, did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment